P.S. Before all I am not the DEV of this ROM, he is Deathnotice01 from @xda so all thanks and questions regarding ROM development goes to him
Many sure likes the new and intuitive UI of the Windows Phone. While it is not possible to install Windows Phone OS on an Android device, you can sure install Android ROMs themed like a Windows Phone one and this time I present a ROM[from XDA] for Galaxy Y users to try on their device to get a feel of the new and intuitive UI on their phone with all the comforts of Android.
DISCLAIMER NOTE: I AND XDA IS NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT YOUR PHONE MIGHT INCUR DURING THIS PROCESS, I HAVE TESTED IT IN MY BEST KNOWLEDGE TO WORK FOR OUR DEVICE BUT JUST TO BE SURE, PLEASE PERFORM ALL NECESSARY BACKUPS FOR THE PHONE TO PREVENT ANY DATA LOSS.
For those using CWM Kernels (Savie’s, White’s, Merruk’s above 1.8)
1. ENTER CWM RECOVERY BY HOLDING VOLUME UP+CENTER KEY+POWER
2. GO TO MOUNTS AND STORAGE AND SELECT MOUNT SYSTEM
3. SELECT “WP8-Monochromatic ALPHA 4.5 REVAMPED!.zip”FROM SD CARD (NO NEED FOR DATA WIPE/CACHE WIPE)
4. AND YOU ARE GOOD TO Go
For Non-CWM Kernels (STOCK, Ironbuang, KURO, koneu, REPENCIS, IFRAN, TEMRA KERNELS)
1. When the phone is off press and hold VOLUME UP+CENTER KEY+POWER for 5 secs
2. from stock recovery select “update from SD card”
3. select “cwm_bla_bla.zip“
4. now your phone will run the CWM, go to “install zip from SD”
5. from there choose “choose zip from SDcard”
6. navigate through the folder where you have saved the “WP8-Monochromatic ALPHA 4.5 REVAMPED!.zip”
7. select “yes”, wait till it finishes, then reboot system.